Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Omakase Burger

This is probably the best burger I've eaten. my friend and i decided to eat at this restaurant cause the smile of truffle is so strong. 
Though it was pricey for a student like us, we decided to give it a try cause we had a stressful week and had needed a good meal. 
We went during lunch time, so it was pretty packed. Plus the chairs are comfortable so people were not willing to leave. 
My friend decided to look or a seat while i went to order our food. 
When the food came, my friend and i were SO happy. we could not contained our happiness. The burger and truffle fries was THAT good. 
we spent a total of estimated $42 for 1 omakase cheese burger, 1 bacon cheese burger, 1 bowl of truffle fries and 2 root beer float. 
I only managed to take 1 photo of it cause it looked so good and i couldn't wait to eat it. 
it was so good, i brought my mum to try it! She agreed it was good and suggest bringing my dad there soon! 
(The power of word of mouth) 



it was so good, i brought my mum to try it! After trying it, she agreed it was good and suggest bringing my dad there soon! 
(The power of word of mouth) 
This time, i took more photos! 





To find out more, head on to their website!
For their Wisma Atria outlet (which was the one we went) opens from 10am-10pm
but i suggest to head down at about 11.50am before all the crowd comes in.
Please go try it! you wont regret!


That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment